On Tuesday, February 14th, we’ll be serving a very special Prix Fixe Dinner menu that will be fabulous and affordable.
To make the evening a little more romantic, the live intimate jazz with vocalist Karla Harris will start a bit earlier than normal at 6:30pm. Harris is an incredible singer with a repertoire that is a vast tapestry of standards that cross musical eras and genres. Clubscene magazine writes, “Karla Harris…takes the stage by storm and doesn’t let go ’til it’s all over… She engages the audience and makes us happy to be sharing the evening with her.”
The evening will likely be busy, so please make your reservations now by calling 503-223-0070.
Three course dinner menu
Choose your appetizer, entree and dessert. Prices range from $35-$55 per person, and add a glass of Moet champagne for $11. Call 503.223.0070 for reservations for: 5:15, 7:00 or 8:45pm.
- Appetizer’s: Corn bisque with peppers and rosemary, topped with candied crushed Oregon hazelnuts OR truffle, wild mushroom bread pudding (we’re famous for our savory bread pudding)
- Dinner entree’s:
- Painted Hills beef tenderloin steak, Bordeaux cherry port demi glace
- Seasonal fish fillet, cornmeal crusted, fennel arugula slaw, roasted pear chili tartar sauce, wild rice croquettes
- Tiger prawn sweet corn coconut curry over basmati rice, topped with toasted cashews, cilantro (can be prepared vegan or vegetarian)
- Pasta tossed with a clam sauce, dill braised fennel, cream, topped with baby arugula, toasted pine nuts (can be prepared vegetarian)
- Dessert: Bordeaux cherry rice pudding, toasted pistachios, lemon curd OR sea salt dark chocolate cream pie, caramel sauce
*Items and pricing subject to change without notice.